Thursday, February 22, 2007

Final Version of Sigmore Mines

Few minutes ago I've compiled final version of SM. Saving and loading is there, registration screen is there.. Well I could still be adding new features to it, but I guess I have to end at some point. If people will like it I may start to work on it again, but right now new semester begins on my university and I have not much time now to do anything other then my university projects :(. Unless I encounter a critical bug, new updates will be rather rare from now on. So game is ready, now I need to create an account on paypal and figure out a price for it (5 euro is ok? what do you think?) before I put it on getjar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I have it for testing please?

My mail: rualark2@mail.ru

Thank you in advance ;)
Wish you good luck with your project! It seems very nice.

I'm currently using some old version.