Friday, July 6, 2007

6 July - I'm still alive :)

The move is almost at the end, I think that it will be finished on next Saturday. As for my Internet connection at the new home, all installation will be made next Friday(13 - my lucky day).

Also in July I have practices in some software development company, from 9 am to 5 pm I'm developing web portal for newspaper called "Echo Miasta" (Echo of City). I'm mainly creating components for Joomle! (PHP + MySQL).

And there is also one nice thing. Recently I have been contacted by company who offered me a job as a game developer :). If they take me I will be creating mobile games in java for them. First I will be given some project testing my knowledge and abilities and if they like it then I will be professional game developer ;) .

I would like also to thanks people for buying my games :). It's nice to read all this sales confirmations :).

No comments: