Sunday, September 23, 2007

Status quo

Ok, so.. I stopped developing GAWIN. It's not abandoned and threw to trash, but for now I have switched back to mobile games development.

I think I will work on it (Project GAWIN) again in some future, but I don't think that it will be in the same form -> probably I will switch to top down 2D view, but how knows - it's a distant future isn't it?

Right now I'm making quite fun logic game for mobile phones - it's using isometric title engine which later I want to use for my next roquelike project. This new roguelike will not be direct continuation of Sigmore Mines, but as I gained an experience (and some user feedback also) by developing SM, I want to create new game from scratch. This time I hope it will be bigger, better and more addictive. In parallel I will develop the same game for PC platform (I hope). If you have ideas for this new roguelike rpg, just write about it on my forum.

After that I will go back to GAWIN.

3 comments:

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

That will be much better! I'll wait for your new project! And I have a question for you: did you see my blog at http://gothpaladinus.blogspot.com ?

Kamil said...

I can's say if it will be much better, but I'm sure it will be faster, easier.. hmm like the dark side of force ;).

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

Hmmm... Good thinking :)