Sunday, April 27, 2008

SM2 and 100th blog post :)

Wow, this is my 100th post on my blog, somehow I managed to torture you with my "messing around" for over a year now :D.

Recently I've added two things to Sigmore Mines 2, both of which don't exists in Sigmore Mines 1. One is the ability to go not only down, but also up the stairs to previous level along with remembering which parts of dungeon have been visited and how many monsters were slew. Second one is more important I think. I added something what I call "rest time". For example if you use heavy weapon like battle axe which has rest time equal to 1, after attack with this weapon you will have to wait one turn before you can make action again. Also I can slow down very powerful monsters, so they must rest every move they make.

I need to work on my master thesis now, so I will not touch (must resist..) Sigmore Mines 2 code again for let say few days. I'm just curious. Is anyone waiting there for release of SM2?:)

6 comments:

Zuul said...

Good luck on school work :p.
Yes Im looking forward it :).

Anonymous said...

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of SM2, but playing baseball on my phone in the meantime :)

Best to work on the thesis. That's about all I did for about 2004 when I was finishing mine. Although, I did occasionally see my family and co-workers.

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to it! :)

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

Good work Kamil! Only the matter is now that I never see you logged into Live Messenger. But why?

Kamil said...

kamil@ktgames.net - my new msn

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

Thanks...