Thursday, September 18, 2008

Little progress of SM2

I want to thank for your comments, here and via my web page :). I can't promise that I will use all of your suggestions, but for sure some of them have made this "yes this is it!" feel in my mind:).

I already have mentioned it in one of my replies to the comments, but let me say it officially :) I have graduated from my University :), now I'm holding the title of Master of Computer Science :). Now, paths of my life are leading me to the Vienna in Austria, hmm anyone form there? ;).

As for Simore Mines 2:
  1. I have implemented quests mechanics, thay can vary from killing a monster, or finding an item.
  2. Potions temporary boosting player's stats.
  3. Traps on chests.
  4. Boss monsters mechanics.
Now I'm planning to make more areas, like forest and final village.

3 comments:

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

I was not in Vienna yet, but my youger sister passed through it this vacation when she went to Italy...I was in Wiener Neustadt. And I'm happy that you are awakened, Kamil...at last you are here! But nowadays I cannot see you logged into Windows Live...but why?

Olá. Je m'appelle Michelle. What's up? said...

Hi Kamil!
Greetings from Brazil =)
I first want to apologize for posting a comment not related to SM2, but I have tried other ways to contact you and I think I failed (or you have been really busy =)
I just wanted to know if you still have the PackMan XNA game you developed last year.
I am very interested in the code, as I am learning XNA programming and I love Pac Man!
Congratulations on your graduation!

Thank you!
Michelle

Kamil said...

Sorry I don't have those sources any more..