Monday, December 15, 2008

Sigmore Mines 2 ready for tests!

Okay, I think I have something what can be called release candidate 1 :). No I'm waiting for testers and in the meantime I will prepare official website :). So again, I need 2-3 people with Midp 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 phones with ability to load jars from computer to phone (because I will be emailing you the game). What I expect :
  • feedback about gameplay issues like game to easy/hard
  • feedback about bugs
  • other tips (although I may or may not use them)
If interested, please write me an email or use the contact form - both can be found on my website.

2 comments:

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

Hmm, I'll get a Nokia E51 at Christmas, until that I can ony help you by using MPowerPlayer, but I won't be able to test touch screen support with that...

Anonymous said...

I will be happy to test it out!