Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sigmore Mines 2 v1.01

Today I have posted a new version of Sigmore Mines 2. I don't know how fast each portal will update its content, but I think it is a matter of hours.

What is new in 1.01?
- I fixed a spelling error.
- Not recognizing that final quest was finished is fixed.
- Introducing normal and hard difficulty setting.

Hard difficulty is the difficulty of SM2 v 1.0
Normal difficulty means:
- more chances of getting gold from killing a monster
- more chances of hitting a monster (+10%)
- few monsters have less mana, attack rating, defense rating

Previous save game is compatible with this version, when old save game is loaded it is treated as a game on hard difficulty setting.

3 comments:

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

At last! This upgrade was really needed!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how do I get the upgrade. Do I just respond the the email that was sent to me when I purchased it?

Kamil said...

You should read FAQ section on my page, or search the forum.

To upgrade, all you have to do is to download the game from one of the portals (you will find the links on sigmore mines 2 download section at http://sigmoremines2.ktgames.net/ ). The registration code you already have (if you have it) is the same so you don't have to buy again to make an update.