Saturday, December 1, 2007

Time passes by.. and some sales stats.

You may wonder why I'm not updating my blog lately.. Well, the reason is quite simple : I don't have time as we are approaching our project deadline at the university. All next week I will probably write project documentation and stuff.


Few weeks earlier I was making a "research" about game ideas which I would want to make. I have written all pros and cons for few different games among which was Project GAWIN, tactical game like UFO:Enemy Unknown, and few others. I've picked one, cool enough to make me wanted to play it when I was designing this game. Also I have sent some of this ideas to few people and they also have chosen the same game idea:). So, now I have a nice idea to work on, but I don't have time to do it.. Oh, one more thing, this time the game will be not for mobile, so if anyone of you wait for my next mobile game...sorry, not this time folks.

If you ask why I'm not so eager to work on next mobile game, or why I'm not making next version of Sigmore Mines (ok this one maybe I will make in the future)?

Here are sales stats from my site for 1 Dec 2007 :
Sigmore Mines total sales : 38 (plimus) + 5 (paypal)
Treasure Digger total sales : 5 + 3(paypal)
Block Logic : 0

I started selling SM from January in 2006, so as you can see it's not much. Ok I admit I made this games for my joy and portfolio. Money never was something what I was counting for, but still it's nice to get some cash from your hobby. So if this is for my enjoyment then I want to make something what I would like to make, and that means PC game ;). Besides if I would make it properly I could price it at 20$ instead of 5$ :P.

No comments: