Friday, March 14, 2008

About few videos and SM2's items

I've put two videos on YouTube showing gameplay of my games. One is from Block Logic and other is from Sigmore Mines. They both can be accessed via my page (www.ktgames.net). I'm also thinking about making tutorials or some kind of "how to play" guide for Sigmore Mines. I don't know if this is necessary (never got feedback about this), but it won't hurt if I made the game more accessible for beginners.


Okay, let's back to more important stuff ;). I'm still in the process of adding items to Sigmore Mines 2. Right now I have.. (let me count) ..15 base weapons (and 21 (weapons) more on my list, but I don't know if I will implement them all). Besides of that, there will be dozen of armours (for chest, helmets, boots), potions and other stuff. In other words, variety of items should be satisfying.

No comments: