Thursday, January 8, 2009

First day of waiting

I am still waiting for portals to process my game. Getjar product information is saying that SM2 is active*, but the link they gave me is still not working. On mobilerated my game has "pending" status.

What was a nice surprise for me is that even if the game still cannot be downloaded from portals, I have got sales! (yes sales - not just one :) ). But please people, wait for the game, be sure it's working on your phone before you buy it, ok? I am doing it for fun and fame ;) but as a lone game developer, I don't have all the handsets of the world and I can't ensure that it's working on all phones. So first download the game (when it will be possible), play it a bit and if everything is fine, but it ;). But still those sales were a nice birthday present :).

* The getjar site is a bit of lottery now.. if you have "Application not found" page, just hit refresh until it "finds" the app..

No comments: