Monday, August 27, 2007

Denmark on the horizon

On 29 of August at 7:30 am, I will be on a plane to Copenhagen in Denmark. For five months I will be studding at Aalborg University Copenhagen at faculty of Medialogy. Here in Poland I would start my semester in October, but in Denmark they are starting earlier - in September, so they have stolen one month of my holydays.. I will not stop working on my game. In fact now I will be working on laptop, so I could program during lectures ;). By the way, I'm really happy of my game engine, it turned to be easy to use and quite powerful. I'm definitely going to use it for my next games. I like the way how I implemented scenegraph. My previous implementations were based on the idea that every type of object had it's own scene node, for example MeshSceneNode, LightSceneNode, etc.. this time I have only one generic scene node which contains SceneObject. SceneObject can implement interfaces such as IDrawable, ISelectable, IUpdateable and so on :). For now I think that this is the best scenegraph implementation I come so far.

No comments: