Saturday, August 11, 2007

Randomness.

I'm losing my momentum of adding new features to my game.. Since a day or two (or three) I haven't added anything significant to the project. I'm striving to make myself working on some code, as a result GAWIN has gained random names generator for purposes such as naming celestial bodies. Tracking camera as I call it, is also implemented. It's centered on spaceship (a sphere right now) and you can rotate your view anyway you like. No zooming, though, I will implement it later. I have also some design plans for gui stuff. Right now I'm working on random generation of solar systems. It just generates random sized planets, but I want it to take also into account how far a planet is from the sun (to generate it's size and type of surface). After that I will probably work on gui.

2 comments:

Stani said...

Isn't it too early to lose momentum? Must be the summer. Hang in there!

Kamil said...

Don't worry. I will not abandon my game :)