Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy new year!

Happy new year! I'm not very good at composing wishes, so this is all you will get from me:P.

Anyway during this few free days between Christmas and New Years Eve I have managed to rewrite my gui system. Now it's easier to create new controls, frame borders are implemented using decorator pattern and controls inside a panel can be laid with help of layout managers
(right now I only implemented GridLayoutManager). But most significant new feature is layout auto scaling. All controls look the same regardless of screen resolution, also their position on the screen is calculated taking current screen resolution into account :).

Furthermore I have tested my engine on windows vista and it works flawlessly on it.

1 comment:

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

Happy new 2008 to you, Kamil, too :)