Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Title highlighting implemented

I've just looked at my blog's archive and it looks like my blog has birthday with me:). I mean, my first posts on blogger are dated January 2007. I started to bore people with my stuff a year ago and I'm planning to write the same old boring stuff another year ;-).

As you can see from the topic of this post, I have implemented title highlighting which basically means that when player will want to build a structure, titles under mouse pointer will be green if structure can be build at this place or they will be red if place is inappropriate for building structures. In my next post I will give you some screenshots or maybe video (xvid) of my game - but don't expect release state graphics.

One more thing. I don't think that I have many readers (maybe 2 or 3 persons), but if you haven't noticed yet, I have created rss feed link and email subscription link. You can be notified to your email if new post on my blog shows up.

No comments: