Saturday, August 9, 2008

SM2 progress..

You know what? I should hire someone to create titles for my posts...


Right now I have healing spell and fireball spell which means that I have a working code capable of handling spells casted on self and spells which require targets. In addition to that, now I can display a graphical effect of casted spell, like fireball explosion on target or magic "mist" while casting healing.

What concerns me is the complexity of the code. I mean, the game is not even near completion, but still at the current state it is a "big cow".. I think I need to start documenting my code :D.

5 comments:

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

I could not only create the titles but the FULL POST :) (If you'd add me as an author to your blog :-/)

Kamil said...

My blog - my posts, sorry you will have to live with that. Just curious, what would you like to write about on my blog?

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

Hmm...hard question. Maybe I could add pictures from SM, or writing about similar games with SM...what would you say to this?

Kamil said...

In other words you don't have a clue what to write about...

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

Yeah, maybe you're right...but take a look at my blog's author list, I'm not alone there...but only me and another user writes really something. Most of them are passive. I could be it so!