Sunday, June 1, 2008

A bit unrelated to SM but still..

I was thinking a bit recently (yeah it happens to me sometimes;) ) , what would you my dear readers said about Sigmore Mines 2 also ported to PC? As a web applet more strictly speaking. You could play from web browser on any operating system, and maybe from time to time click on the google add ;). Well, I don't know how much Sigmore Mines would be cool as a web game, but still I'm a bit tempted to try it someday..

Also I should probably post more often.. Maybe twice a week on certain days like Tuesdays and Fridays? Hm.. And images.. images are nice, I should definitely post more images on my blog. So..next time I will show you how portals look like, but you will have to imagine that they are animated (because they are).

2 comments:

Woody said...

If you did an online version, and could save the characters the same way as on cell... that would solve the backup issue to. :)

Would love to be able to play on a web page at home, and on my cell when away, using the same character. ;)

Kamil said...

Brilliant idea:) if somehow there will be desktop version of SM2, I try to make this work what you said :).