Friday, May 30, 2008

Sigmore Mines 2 - Town portals

In Sigmore Mines 1, you could only travel to the village every three times dungeon depth (3,6,9,12..), because only on this levels objects such as town portals were generated. I've changed this behavior in Sigmore Mines 2. Now you can buy a scroll named town portal and use it anywhere you like :). It will transfer you to the nearest town and you will be able to use it to go back to the exact location you were in the dungeon. In other words, I copied the exact behavior of town portals from the Diable game, oh yeah, and with this I accidentally have introduced scrolls ;) - you can buy one from the elder. The ones who played SM1 probably know that in SM1 you could only save while you were in town, and because of this "portal every third level" issue, player were forced to play all three dungeons before next save. Well, in SM2 you will be able to save any time. Ok this is one thing I haven't decided yet. To allow saving in the dungeon or just in town (but still you can go back to town when you like - just use town portal scroll).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear kamil

I have downloaded the demo version of SM2 and liked it very much. I want to download the full version to my phone. Can you help me where i can find the full version so that i can download it directly on my phone and pay you accordingly?

Thanks
jeebee1@gmail.com