Monday, May 12, 2008

Sigmore Mines 2 - recent improvements

In my previous post I gave you my roadmap of features to implement. Since then I managed to add:
  • Poison on weapons (both player and monsters)
  • Cure Poison Potion
  • Potion which adds poison bonus to your attacks (not permanent, only for some turns)
My friend asked me if he could play current alpha version of Sigmore Mines 2. I agreed, which resulted in some insight on things I would never think about:). One of new features I'm planing to add later, which comes from our talks is the ability to continuously walking while player holds direction key.


And a bit of off topic talk. Looks like google don't like my new website address. No pages from ktgames.net domain are indexed in google so you can't find my site directly in google search.. This is a bit strange because other search engines like yahoo or MSN Search indexed it properly. It's not a big problem really, because looks like people are clever enough to find my website anyway :) (google analytics tool rules). But still, if you search for Sigmore Mines registration code, search no more because it's here : Sigmore Mines.

1 comment:

Grimm said...

I downloaded you latest version and thought, 'huh, one i can play over and over again. Cool' i'm wondering though if you would consider adding a place to get quests, or having regenerated monsters, so that its not a waste of time going from floor to floor only to find you've killed everything. Kinda killed it for me. Another idea is the prospect of trading items in game, rather than just selling them. . . . . Just ideas from my head, haha. Hope you get back to me, i'll leave my e-mail