Friday, May 9, 2008

SM2 : Status for 9th May 2008

Don't worry, I'm not dead. Still working on Sigmore Mines 2 in my spare time. Here is the list of changes I've made since my previous post :
  • I've completed implementing close combat weapons
  • I've added shields, helmets and boots
  • Added stun ability of club weapons
My next steps are:
  1. Poisonous weapons
  2. Potions curing poisons
  3. Distance weapons
  4. Keys to the dungeon doors
  5. Treasure chests
  6. Chests with traps

As for my master thesis. I've managed to connect with arm device. Position of the tip corresponds to position of my virtual scalpel. I'm fighting now with tip's orientation, all I've have is unit vector showing in which direction the tip is pointing. I need to convert this vector into angle values. After that, there will be only one milestone left until completion of implementation part of my thesis :).

No comments: