Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sigmore Mines 2 - Distance weapons video

Don't you think that it's time to post some video from Sigmore Mines 2? I do. This time I will show you distance weapons in use. I'm especially proud of auto aiming feature. You no longer need to manually point your target, everything is now activated and handled by one click of the button. I'm also curious. Will anyone find what have changed compared to previous Sigmore Mines 2 video (search few posts back for it)? I'm not talking here about changing the looks of the village:).

Typical "what I've added" list :
  • Stairs are not placed next to the doors.
  • Feature I want you to find from looking on the video ;)
  • Holding a direction button allow you to walk continuously in that direction.
  • Aiming state
  • Distance weapons

And the video :



4 comments:

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

And after these, will the playable demo version come out in June? I think now you are going to be ready with the Beta 1 version of the 2nd part...

Kamil said...

Generally I'm not planing any playable demos of beta versions. I will release the game(and the demo) when I feel it is ready to be released. I can't give you any real date as I'm working on it in my spare time only. You have to be patient.

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

And waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and..."Z"...

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

Well, just take a look at Zelda Mobile. Its developer (Gorthwogh) released 3 demo versions and now the Beta 1...then why could it be unavailable to play a beta version of the game, when you did the same with SM 1?