Saturday, November 29, 2008

Almost finished?

I must admit "It's been a long road, getting from there to here" , but my todo list is shrinking rapidly and I am near release. I have replaced all gameplay pauses made by showing the messages screen with embedded text (see previous post's video). I have two more tasks on my list : 1. make save, 2. touch screen support. Also after I make save game support I will start looking for beta testers, not much, just two or three people (Uthar I'm counting on you).

7 comments:

Stani said...

Wait, is this some obscure reference to Warcraft II's Uther Lightbringer and you are talking about me? If you are, I'd be more than happy to play your game for free err I mean test it of course :-D I think my W375 even has some rudimentary j2me support, heh.

Woody said...

You're looking for volunteers? :) I'll be one for testing on small screen interface. I've got a Nokia 6230i, only 128x128, and a rather picky java sandbox.

Kamil said...

Stani :
I am a male, I do not do obscure references ;). Uthar is the guy who tested my first game :), but of course you could test SM2 :).

Woody :
Sure :), write me an email so I can send you the game when the time comes.

Anonymous said...

Here I am for a beta test !

(anyway, I'm happy to help you for splell's idea :) )

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

Benoit, only one thing: what's your e-mail address? If you don't tell it us, we won't be able to contact you or send the game to you...

Kamil said...

Slayer Gothpaladin :
"us"? "we"? - am I missing something?.. ;/

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

No, I wrote it to Benoit. Wasn't it sure? ;-)