Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sigmore Mines 2 - Animated Messages

I think it is time for some new information about my recent work on SM2. I worked on it a bit in the past few days and now I think I have all monsters implemented, some of them use ranged attacks, some use magic, some are poisonous and some can set you on fire. I also finished two main quests. First quest is a final boss monster in the first dungeon, he represents the ending of demo version, second main quest is.. final boss monster in the second dungeon.. (on level 50). I don't remember if I have written about this but second dungeon is generated with different way from first one and it contains hidden rooms. Today I started working on the replacement of this ugly message screen displayed after every action. I think that by making this information messages more "embedded" in game will make SM2 more appealing, I hope you agree.

Here is a new video, these are results of my todays work:


1 comment: