Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A few Sigmore Mines updates

As now I have a beta tester, the quality of Sigmore Mines is going to enhance:). Right now I have a new version laying on my hard drive with such changes as :

  • Portals and stairs are asking you if you really want to use them
  • When distributing level up points to attributes, "go back" will only automatically gain focus when there is no more points left
  • Magical items in inventory are now marked with "!" sign
  • Fixed bug in key handling function what prevented using targeting on some phones
  • Fixed some minor inconsistency in menus
  • Tuned up difficulty level because the game was a bit to hard
  • Sometimes you need a key to go down to next dungeon
  • Main screen shows now what weapon are you using, if your hit-points goes to low,they will change color to red.
  • In character screen there is info about how deep in dungeon you are.

I will update version on http://www.getjar.com/ when I will make more things, right now I my "to do" list looks like this :

  • add ability to load and save game, this feature will probably be the only difference between demo and commercial version
  • maybe add a bit more variety in titles
  • add healing shrines
  • looked doors with keys on enemies
  • quest : kill enemy X and take his weapon or something
  • some form of gambling either cash gambling or buying unidentified items like in diablo
  • this one is quite fun : go to my website, watch an add or something and get a code for free gold in game :D
  • quest : find/rescue a person guarded by a mini boss
  • ability to view enemy stats (this could be as a magic spell)
  • and of course I need to add magic attacks

No comments: