Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sigmore Mines for free?

Sigmore Mines is roguelike mobile game I've been developing as my next project after completion of Treasure Digger. The development time of this game has been extended quite a lot by my studies and now I'm at the point where I begin to think that it is time to let Sigmore Mines go as a free game (and a bit uncompleted comparing to my original idea of how it should looks). If you like it you can think of buying Treasure Digger as a form of donation :).


As for my next project I'm thinking about going back to creating PC games. There are few ideas floating around, but right now the idea of space station manager has the best changes to be picked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Marcell Gál, one of the players of Sigmore mines. May the Creator help us and be the game can be saved and patch the About menu! :-O

Kamil said...

Save game will be the last thing I add to this game. Hm now I'm confused what's wrong with the About menu?

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

Achhh... It's fixed:)