Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Treasure Digger for Your mobile

This is my first commercial game for mobile phones. It's quite good and I'm proud of it :). Here is description from my web page :

Logic game, You are a dwarf, which picks gold. Watch out for falling rocks which may kill you or cut your way out.




Game Features:
- ability to save your progress at any time
- ability to turn on/off sounds
- next levels unlocks as you pass through
- 20 mind challenging levels


Here you can download it ==> My games web page :)
I hope you like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could be better if the screen's full part could be seen on my K300i... Beacuse it's not the best. Oh, to see: I played this game before, but I don't it too much. Sigmore Mines was saved ya. :-) Marcell

Slayer Gothpaladin said...

The first mile in your programming... This was not too interesting, but it was very, very long. Just like Sigmore Mines what saved the world from Falling Down. As David Robert Jones (Bowie) sang the song about it in Labyrinth: "As the World falls Down
Falling
(As the World) Falling (Falls Down)
Falling in love"
If you saw or listened to Labyrinth, then I think that was great. If not, the World will really fall down into the nothing :)! But, to return to the subject; as I told, I think your games are too long. Treasure Digger was a good game, but on smaller screens it wasn't a good fun. Its elements and sounds were good but I could be happier if could hear something told as "music". Beacuse the baddest point of Sigmore Mines was that there were not ANY, louder ANY sounds or musics. Please, make us happier with musics, please! Rating of TG: 75%
Rating of SM: 90%