Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My vision of Space Station Manager

In regards to Space Station Manager:
If everything goes as planned, Space Station Manager will put you in a role of captain and manager of station orbiting around a planet. The planet could be hi-tech,medium economic or mainly mining colony. Type of planet determines how much and what kind of traffic is coming from and to planet. For example mining colony will mostly export minerals, while hi-tech planet will generate manufactured products. As for the gameplay I'm planing right now two modes, first mode will be free play (sandbox) where you do what you want, second would be scenarios where you must do some scenario given tasks as for example earn 1.000.000$ in 1 month.


As for Sigmore Mines, I need to prepare release version and put it on my site and on www.getjar.com. If this game will draw attention and somehow people will begin to ask me for more polished version, then I may start working on it again.

No comments: