Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sigmore Mines and few more things.

First of all I want to thanks for all the feedback I've got about Sigmore Mines. Some people have even asked how to buy full version:). Looks like my work on Simore Mines is not going to end so easily ;). My priority now is to add ability to save game state. Then I will look at magic, but I think that magic should be more as something what give bonuses for example "for next 20 turns you have +2 defense".. well it's something I need to think about. Any ideas are welcome :).


As for my next PC game, I'm going to work on it in parallel with Sigmore Mines, so don't worry nothing will be abandoned. Only one thing has changed. In previous posts I was talking about Space Station Manager.. Well I still think it would be a great game, and I always wanted to make some kind of manager game, but lately I have bought a card game called "Dungeoneer". It's tactical-fantasy game with cards, dices and such, really cool :). So cool that my next PC game will be some kind of tactical fantasy :) (but I still want to write this Space Station Manager, it will still happen, but in far future). When I have spoken about it with my friends they said, that if done well, it could be even better then this "manager thing".


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHERE CAN I BUY IT?! Gothpaladinus

Kamil said...

Just wait until I complete it,ok?:D

Anonymous said...

NOOOO! I CAN'T WAIT! (just like others...) :-D